Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Book, "Downsizing" movie and dinner

Yesterday was a bit of a loss as two books called my name so nothing else got done.

I just finished binding the last of The Book copies. Have to package and wrap five of them and deliver two.


A group of us from M.E.E. are going to see the  movie "Downsizing" this afternoon. The reviews haven't been great but maybe seeing it through miniaturist eyes will make a difference. Then we're going to dinner. Company will be great even if the movie isn't.

Joanne has some bulletin boards that she's going to give me as she's not using them. So that will give me more space to sort through miniatures that I haven't put away yet.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like downsizing, I thought it would be fun but I didn't care for it..too preachy. good luck on the books downsizing

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete