Thursday, September 21, 2017

Art piece

Wow! This is going to be hard to do!

First of all, the picture of the artwork isn't 'straight-on' so that's a problem. But I'm thinking it should be 3 1/4" on a 3 1/2" base.

Will do the actual artwork on the 3 1/4" piece with the 3 1/2" piece as the background.


This is the original. It's on 3 or 4 levels. It's a bit difficult because the picture is not straight on. (It's high on a wall.) Some  levels I can tell from the picture but I'm hoping to get a couple pictures from both sides when Joanne and I go to the hotel for the de-briefing.
 However, for now I have sketched out the shapes that are part of the installation. It looks really "blah" in this configuration, doesn't it?


While the original is in copper, I have this gold foil on hand so will try it with it. I'm hoping that this will be thin enough that the design won't be thrown off.


I hope I can pull this off but not feeling too comfortable about it. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment