I finally got around to working on the fern that we started at club Tuesday before last.
Had to wait awhile tonight until it cooled off enough to turn off the air conditioner. The air movement isn't conducive to working with bits of paper. VBG
I glued the first 9 fern fronds into the plant, then the next seven (well, 5, as the bits of wire came off two so I had to reglue and wait for the glue to dry).
Next will be these 6 which I have to shape and glue the metal bits on the end of the stem.
Then two sets of three from these.
Hopefully, I'll be able to finish these tonight and be able to finish the plant tomorrow so I can take it over to Mom for her collection.