Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The last four days, I've been on  Read-a-thon. Great for me but not so great for minis or anything else. "Madame Tussaud", "Books of Rachel" and two Iris Johannsen books.

(Blush, blush) Barbara W. gifted me with the wonderful Nutcracker by Judy Mitchell at our last Show and Sale.I FINALLY placed it on the counter in the Christmas Shop between the gift box and the glass tree.


I took the computer desk down to KnitWit last night and gave it two coats of gloss varnish. And they didn't work at all. So I will try another coat or two and see if I can get the high gloss I want.

In the meantime, I found the computer and keyboard I meant for it and have put them in to show you.

The keyboard shelf still needs the silver strip to represent the sliding mechanism. I'll have to do some filing to get that right. And I need to put in wires to connect the PC and keyboard....and add a mouse and mousepad.

If the rest of the week is like today: (12 phone calls and 10 'need to answer today' emails), it's going to be very interesting!

Every day: go over and spend time with Mom
Finish packing up the china and crystal for Leanne.
Saturday: pick up the rest of Lorry's Estate and move to my place. HUGE!
Sunday: hope to meet with Leanne
Tuesday: concert at the Arden Theatre
Wednesday: Board meeting
Thursday: Mayfield theatre

Suddenly there is SO much going on in my life that minis are just going to have to take a backseat for awhile. But I will try to keep things going and let you know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment