Saturday, February 4, 2017

Best of intentions

I've been planning a lot of projects over the last while but, as you can see, haven't done or written about anything. My 'get up and go' got up and went and I can't find it anywhere.

This afternoon, Joanne and I went over to Tina's to spend the afternoon with Cheryl H. who is visiting here from Nova Scotia. Cheryl is an associate member of MEE and a friend of mine since before my retirement.

One thing we did decide on today was a Mini Day Out in the social room at my place next Saturday. We'll have a great chance to visit and work on UFOs!

The visit this afternoon got me all revved up to work on a project THEN Joanne and I stopped at Chapters on the way home and I picked up the latest J.D. Robb paperback!

Let's just say that I won't be on line again tonight.

Sorry! Books trump miniatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment