Wednesday, January 11, 2017

More Christmas party pictures

Many thanks to Theresa who sent me these pictures of some of the things I missed at the Christmas party.

Better pictures of Joanne and the book:


Tina (lower left) looks very excited about something!

This bow maker was a gift.

Joanne received this lovely tiny scene from Theresa.

 This was the gift that Judi R. received from me. I bought four of these in different colours from Liz at Grandpa's Dollhouse as a Daily Deal. This is the last one I have.

 This was from a local scrapbooking shop. Think it was from Joanne to Kyla.

One of the three trees to be decorated.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a really nice day! Great eye candy! Looking at everyone else I am inclined to believe Tina was taking a quick yawn! LOL

    ReplyDelete