Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Re-organization 2

Not an comfortable day...it's been 12 hours with a low of 25...just too blinkin' warm for me. Thank heaven for the portable air conditioner I bought last spring - although even with that, it's warm. Leanne compared it yesterday to the humidity in Dallas.

Earlier I didn't take a 'before" picture on the left side of the closet where I put the tall, narrow cabinet.

Here is the right side. What a mess of all kinds of wood from the floor and lots of fabric and paper hanging from the top.

I'm hoping that I can move a good portion of all this to the new cabinet.


Absolutely love this new cabinet! Think I can put most of the paper/wallpaper from the other closet in the top drawers and get most of the wood in the bottom shelves. The inside measure of the drawers is 16 3/4" x 23 1/2" so a lot will fit in it...I hope!

The great thing about this cabinet is that it is on casters so I can move it readily into the closet!

I'm hoping that I can put a lot of my wood and strip wood in the bottom three drawers.

Some of the tubes can be used to store the longer pieces of work.

I just have to figure out how all of this is going to work....

And plan on getting rid of other things.

Another "wait and see" thing.


1 comment:

  1. it's too hot here to do much organization but thanks for the motivation. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you finish

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete