Wednesday, July 13, 2016

DEALER - Judy Mitchell

GUEST BLOG

Hello, my name is Judy Mitchell.  I live in St. Albert, AB. Canada.  I create a wide variety of 1:12 scale miniature accessories,  from tiny knitted Baby item’s, dolls and teddies and crocheted afghans, Ladies Hats & Purse sets, as well as Witches Hats and Shoe Sets.  I make a lot of sewing items and many more items too vast to mention.  

When I am creating I am doing so with heart and the finished product is a reflection of my own tastes and ideas.  I don’t limit myself with the usual techniques and I love the challenge of trying to turn my various materials into pleasing products for the enjoyment of others.  

Just to see the smiles on people’s faces when then visit my table is why I love this facet of my work so much.

I treasure all of my Mini friends and customers that have made the Edmonton Show & Sale such a huge success. 

one of my afghans

baby items

beauty trays

witch sets

flowers

Thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing you at the September Show & Sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment