Thursday, December 31, 2015

A late Christmas gift, Grandpa's Dollhouse

My friend and neighbour, Pamela, dropped by  this afternoon to give me a Christmas gift. It's a beautiful Christmas tree made from yo-yos!


I immediately put it in my cake stand living room scene.


Special message from Liz at Grandpa's Dollhouse!
2016 DAILY DEAL PROMOTION BEGINS THIS SATURDAY AT 9PM EST

GREAT NEWS…
We have just purchased a very large miniature collection and we will have some fantastic offerings from that………items that are no longer available and even a few artisan items!  All of these items will be marked “gently used”.

NOTE:  All items from the collection will be in pristine condition.  Some will even be groupings of items.  I can guarantee you that these will be hugely sought after so you might want to check out the deals as soon as the email arrives daily.

Just to refresh your memory, this is how it works:

·        I send you an email every day in January at 9pm EST.

·        If you wish to order anything, you click on the link at the top of the page to go to the website (see note below for further details) and place your order OR you can email me and let me know what you would like.

·        You continue to watch for the daily emails and order anything you like throughout the month

·        At the end of the promotion I send you an invoice

·        You pay the invoice and I ship you the order……..one payment, one shipping charge!

·        It’s that simple!!
                                                                                                                                                                        
NOTE:   If you order them on the website, just be sure to choose the following options:

Shipping Method: click on "Invoice me Actual Shipping Charges"  and

Payment Information:  click on "Daily Deal Order pay when invoiced"

With this method, your order will be placed with the same terms as if you had emailed or called me to place the order.
Please note that, because orders come in through the website and via email, the item may be sold out before it is reported so on the website.  Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis according to the time received.  Website orders are received immediately after the order is placed and are time stamped.  Thank you.

Complete information and suggestions can be seen on my website at this link:

http://www.grandpasdollhouse.com/blog/daily-deal-information/ 

Happy and healthy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment