Monday, November 9, 2015

WHEW!

It's been a looonnng day!

DS Carol and DBIL Fred are coming out tomorrow so I had to get cracking on The Book that I do for family and friends for Christmas. (For those of you who are new to my blog, each year I print a book of email forwards, cartoons, poems and sayings as Christmas gifts.)

It has expanded over the years and is about 230 pages this year - which is one heck of a lot of printing! And I'm doing 20 copies this year!

Still have above 35 documents lined up at the printer. Then have to collate and bind them.

Will end up using about 9 packs of paper

The large stacks to be collated.


Beginnings of the 20 books.
Hopefully I'll get them all printed and collated tonight...and at least one copy bound for Carol when I see her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment