Friday, November 13, 2015

The Book 2015/Paris

I had really hoped to finish all copies of "The Book" tonight. But, as you can see below, I have four left to bind. I've delivered four; readied five for mailing tomorrow; seven are ready to go and the remaining four need to be bound.

 This is my GBC binding machine which I love!
 And this is the problem! This began with a plastic handle that gave up the ghost three or four years ago. I wrote GBC several emails at that time with no reply. Since then I've been using my MasterCraft RoboGrip  pliers to open and close the binding coils. But that's getting harder and harder to do. (You can see where some of the metal is wearing off the corners.)
Once I get the last four books done, I'll try contacting GBC again in the hope that they can help me keep this machine working. It would be heart-breaking to have to give up on it when everything but this one piece works perfectly!

PARIS: My thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by the horrendous bombings last night in Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment