Tuesday, September 29, 2015

YES!! So far, so good!

Well, the bulletin boards are finished!

Hint: Think I've mentioned this before but it's worth mentioning again. You can make a quick, easy shelf by slicing two pieces from any kind of molding that you might have on hand and putting a piece of wood across them.

The last of the push-pins after I was finished. I'd guess I used at least couple hundred!

I ended up with two empty shoeboxes; one with several kits; one with empty bags; and one with pizza props, pill bottles and other odds and ends of plastic pieces.

Now the table has been cleared!

And the boards have been re-hung in the closet. There are 21 bulletin boards in total.


So I'm off to an EXCELLENT start on the cleaning/reorganization! Even in my workroom itself I now have several empty plastic shoeboxes.

The next thing, of course, is to tackle the workroom itself. That's very hard to do when I have the kitchen roombox scrolling about in my head but I'll have to persevere and do the cleaning first. Although I might just sneak the Christmas book in somewhere along the line. ...




1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely awesome! I was unable to tell how the boards were attached to the hangers. Would you mind sharing? 😊

    ReplyDelete