Friday, September 18, 2015

Probably the last post before the Show and Sale

I had a wonderful phone call tonight from Wendy W. in Calgary. Haven't heard from her in years! She and Sue are coming up for the Show and Sale on Sunday and actually be joining us for dinner in the hotel on Saturday night. Really pleased about that!

I was in such a rush to get everything done that I didn't take the pictures of the Bears' beds as I worked on them....but here they are:


And here are Papa, Mama and Baby:

My boxes ready to go to the Show and Sale:


MEE has a workshop by Another World Miniatures from Saskatoon on Saturday. I'll try and get pictures of that.

We have a member/dealer get-together on Saturday night so that's another picture opportunity!

I will TRY to get pictures of everything that's upcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment