Saturday, August 22, 2015

DD Leanne - Enabler!?!

On Friday, DD Leanne, who is a teacher at the Head Start program at Norwood Community Centre in Edmonton, picked me up in the morning so I could spend the day organizing the library in her classroom.

It was a long but rewarding day!

Met Lisa B. whose mother is an Edmonton miniaturist who doesn't belong to our club :-( but does come to our show and sale. I love knowing that there are other miniaturists out there but it disappoints me that we don't get to know them.

Leanne often refers to me as a "hoarder". I'm a collector and my room may often get a bit crowded and untidy but I certainly don't feel that I'm a hoarder.

BUT, I think this is interesting.

Months ago, I lent Leanne my heat gun and sander (with extra sanding paper).

On Friday, she returned those things!

Along with:

(two books of these): This really wonderful book of "smart-fab". The innovative artistic and educational medium, colorful, durable and easy to work with". Interesting material - I think it's much like jay-cloth. Colours are really beautiful!

This is available in the booklet, 9 x 12 and 12 x 18 sheets and rolls.

8 glass bottles about two inches tall

about 15 skeins of DMC embroidery floss

and

a package of silver jump rings.

I'm a judicious keeper of things.

Well, I did keep one book of the fabric....and the jump rings....

The rest I gave away at the All Day Workshop on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment