Thursday, August 6, 2015

Canada Post

I am SO frustrated with Canada Post's parcel delivery! Or, I should say, lack thereof!

Liz from Grandpa's Dollhouse mailed me the prototypes of the project for our next year's club project. They arrived this morning BUT the delivery company left the phone ring only two times then left. So I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at the post office.

THEN, I tried to deal with that. Long story but I ended up leaving this message on the Canada Post Facebook page:

Oh! If you think that's bad, try living in an apartment/condo. No attempt at all! In twelve years, I've actually had maybe 5% of my parcels delivered/tried to be delivered. I've written to Canada Post and my MP - that helped for about three deliveries! I did, however, get a reply from an assistant of Deepak Chopra (head of Canada Post) that gave me a phone number to call in St. Albert. That worked ONCE!

 I tried that number today and now I get a message to call a 1-800 number which gives me 6 choices which lead nowhere! I tried the website which was basically the same thing - canned answers leading nowhere. So I tried here....my complaint showed for about 5 minutes....then it disappeared. I am SO fed up with Canada Post!!!!!!!


If these contractors were required to actually attempt delivery after a complaint is lodged, maybe we'd see some improvement! I'm SO frustrated! My post office is .8 km away. I don't drive and the return home is uphill so it is a true PITA.

When I originally posted my complaint, it disappeared within 5 minutes.However, no one monitors the Canada Post FB page overnight so that's when all the complaints are really there for you to see! SO...every time anyone complained about about not being notified about a parcel delivery, I just replied and pasted the above note. 

It will be very interesting to see if someone from Canada Post answers. I'll let you know if anything actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment