Saturday, July 25, 2015

Where do I go from here?

I need to decide what to do next...

My idea was to finish Vern's Attic by August 1 so I could send it home with Sean, Julie and the grands. I can finish the room itself but don't think I will have time to finish all the things that I want/need to go in it. So I think that this will need to be stalled until I go to Peterborough in October. (Then I'll worry about taking it on the plane with me.)

I will try to finish the roof tomorrow.

The bird cage/gazebo will probably be a new project! I've been working it out in my head and have some great ideas for it.

Most of my ideas for scenes these days are ones that I want to do to give to people who are important in my life. And the gazebo is one of those.

My DS Marie's BIL Gary and SIL Lorraine have had their garden recognized as the best in Edmonton. I've only been there once but it's absolutely incredible! So I would like to do the bird cage as an homage to that  and gift it to them....so they can have a garden inside during the winter!

So that's the NEW plan so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment