Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MEE workshop

Jennnifer of Little Day Miniatures taught a wonderful licorice allsorts tutorial at our workshop last night. She's a great teacher and everyone had a lot of fun. I'm not a big fan of fimo but even I managed to make some presentable allsorts VBG. I just walked around and took some pictures of some of the finished product.










Hoanie from Live a Little Miniatures joined us last night. She makes beautiful electrified chandeliers and other lighting fixtures and will be a dealer at our Show and Sale in September. (She has also volunteered to put together my Phyllis Tucker chandelier kit that I bought in Chicago. Bless her!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, You know for YEARS I hated these candies because I did not like black liquorish. I would always try to peel the layers apart but then... one day... I found I liked them... Yes, I would even go so far to say that I LOVED them! And not just between the pastel layers but also on its own. So I can in fact say that I LOVE these tiny allsorts that you are showing because I am tasting them with my eyes! :D

    elizabeth
    p.s. Hoanie's light fixtures sound lovely so I hope that you will be able to post some photos of her work as well as the chandelier kit that she is assembling for you... What a sweetheart! :))

    ReplyDelete