Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Our 'surprise' workshop at club last night was making plates with decals! What fun! I'll keep the one on the left and the one on the right is a gift for a friend who has that china pattern (without the tree) in RL.


My 'get up and go' got up and went about 4 p.m. yesterday but I got right back at it this morning and have finished the workroom itself.





Looks good, doesn't it!

And it would be lovely if that meant everything was done....but it's not...

I have this mess in the dining room to deal with now.


Which isn't quite as bad as it looks, really.

There are three shoe boxes that have to be sorted, organized and put on the bulletin boards. That's where the work comes in.

All the electrical has to be sorted into boxes: light fixtures (electrical and battery), fixture components and wiring materials. And I have to choose the fixtures that I think I'll use in the roombox.

There are somethings that need to be sorted in two boxes: the club garage sale and some things for the 'put and take'.

I'll use the second three room roombox to sort the furniture for the roombox so I can make those decisions.

So my plan for the rest of the day is to sort and put away everything but the three shoeboxes. Joanne and I are going shopping tomorrow so the shoeboxes will have to wait until Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment