Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Joanne's Bookmobile trailer, club meeting

Yesterday, Joanne and I went to the Enjoy Centre to pick up a lawn chair for her Bookmobile and a flamingo for my Christmas Shop (inside family story). She got the lawn chair but the flamingoes were sold out.

Then we went back to her place so I could see her Bookmobile trailer. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me because it is absolutely wonderful! Wasn't quite finished at the time but it is beautiful! I hope I'll be able to show pictures before the Show and Sale.

Tonight Lucille taught a doll-making class at the club workshop. I didn't take it myself but it was fun watching all the dolls come together.


Debbie with the pieces in place.

Lucille explaining the next step.
Carol K. hand-sculpting a doll with many of her dolls in the foreground.



No comments:

Post a Comment