Monday, August 4, 2014

Quilt shop accessories

I found a website that had pictures of some of the accessories (mostly for the pegboard). I copied them into a word file then printed them (top) on card stock, (centre) on a transparency, (bottom) on plain paper:



Tentative positioning on the pegboard. The scissors are from my stash.

The "pins" are covered with Inkssentials Glossy accents to give them dimension. All but the blade on the rotary cutters is covered with yellow nail polish. (Now that's a hurry up and wait job LOL!)

The cutting mats are printed on cardstock and the edges are painted a matching green with a marker.

I've started attaching things to the pegboard with wire.

Rotary cutters are just about finished. One more coat.

The back of the pegboard.

Tomorrow I'll add the rotary cutters and put the pegboard in place, and hopefully make bags of batting.

Megan and Carter will be here tomorrow for our play date so don't expect I'll get much more done than that. Their aunt and uncle came up with a great round frame for whatever project we come up with - don't know what we'll be doing yet!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment