Tuesday, August 19, 2014

a few new things

My bottle of Scotch! This is a particularly precious piece to me. It's 2" tall so is more 1:6 than 1:12 but it was a gift from DS Marie so....


Joanne and I went to Dollarama and I picked up this great wire. 9 feet of 26 gauge wire in 12 colours. Don't know yet what I'll use it for but I'll think of something someday. (LOL)

Yesterday, Joanne, Sunni and I met Lorry at the Enjoy Centre to celebrate a belated birthday with Lorry. It had been a while since we had been at the Enjoy Centre so we were thrilled to see all the Fairy Garden items that were available. You have to have a good sense of scale to use these things...not to mention big bucks for most of the items. Some things I saw there I could buy for 99 cents elsewhere were 8 or 9 dollars.

On the other hand, I did buy "The Thinker" by Rodin and Venus for $8.00 each.



No comments:

Post a Comment