Friday, March 7, 2014

YIPPEE!!!

I had meetings both Wednesday and last nights and some other things going on so didn't get much work done until today.

I added a Christmas decal to the back of the stocking box.


I finally got the top shelving unit for the left side window filled and glued in place.
There's a piece of cardstock behind the shelving so you see only the window contents.

As you can see, I have to go back in and shorten the chain on the stained glass hanging but once that's done, that side will be finished.

Still struggling with the Christmas tree dilemma. Have to fill the counter...that's going to be a nightmare as the sliding doors in the back do not come out so everything will have to be carefully placed with tweezers.

But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - and it's not the headlight of a train coming straight for me. LOL.

1 comment: