Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I had hoped to finish everything in time to take the roombox to coffee this afternoon but it's still slow going.

I did get the second undershelf filled on the left hand side.


I went to Stitch and Bitch last night and made this little box to hold the Christmas stockings. Had hoped to do a tutorial as it was built around Lego blocks but just too hard to do while I'm downstairs. When I got home, I painted it with the gloss white paint.

Here the stockings are in place. (I tucked a piece of double-faced carpet tape in the bottom to hold them in place.)

From the front:

Once again using a piece of cardstock and double-faced tape, I put the Christmas garland and some wreaths on the middle shelf of the back counter.


And here it is glued into the back of the room:

Still have to fill the upper shelves for the left hand side and glue them in place.

I haven't glued the furniture in place on the right because I still want to get a Christmas tree in there somewhere - after all, what's a Christmas shop without a Christmas tree? - and I just haven't been able to figure out how...

The counter still needs to be filled before it can go in the room.

So close yet so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment