Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catch up

Oh, my goodness....hadn't realized that it had been SO long since I posted.

I've been up to my eyeballs in things around the condo...not as a Board member...but the things I do as as volunteer.

There were several boxes of books donated to the library so those had to be shelved and I had to add some shelves and shift books around to make it all work.

The Board had given me permission to turn one of our amenity rooms into a "movie" room and that entailed moving all the VCR/DVDs out of the library .... long story...




I had to clean out my laundry/storage area to allow for some plumbing repairs.

We finished the trial run of the "Put and Take" so that had to be packed up and the untaken items donated to Goodwill. Couple great things I got from the Put and Take:

Wonderful lamp!

Got this great carriage clock. Inner measurements are 3 3/8" x 4 3/4" so I originally picked it up as I thought it would make a nice setting for a smaller scale scene. But then I replaced the battery and it works! So for now it will be a handy clock....but who knows what the future holds.

This 12" x 12" piece of MDF was an access cover to some plumbing in my storage room. It has a bevelled edge so I'm thinking it will make a nice base for a future mini.

When all that was taken care of, I did a major clean of the condo (all done except for the workroom) and now feel free to start work on the Christmas shop.

1 comment: