Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Brass ornaments, other ornaments, tree, candy

Aside from all my boxed ornaments and the ornaments on pegboard, I have a HUGE collection brass ornaments and others. Here I've sorted out about 2/3 of them.

 WOW! Cannot believe I have almost 150 brass ornaments. The ones in the upper left-hand corner are all music themed so I'm thinking I may make a black lacquer coffee table for the music room and cover it with music themed brass pieces.

This Lemax tree is 9" tall and has flashing lights. I'm thinking I'll remove the garland but leave the balls on it then finish decorating it entirely with brass ornaments.

Don't know yet what I'll do with all these ornaments.

I bought a bunch of Christmas candies from Belara Beach and transferred them into these bottles that held nail ornaments (from Dollarama).


No comments:

Post a Comment