Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am SO excited!!!

I will eventually update you on the quilt shop but so much is happening (and it's going to take a LOT of time) that it may take a day or three yet.

In the meantime, we had our first MEE meeting of the 2013-14 year - and our final Show and Sale committee meeting before the show and sale on September 15.

BTW, if you're coming to Edmonton for the Show and Sale, we have a "no-host" dinner in the Jade Room at the hotel on Saturday night where MEE members, some dealers and other interested miniaturists can meet over a meal and visit in a relaxing atmosphere. If you'd be interesting in joining us, you can e-mail me for more information. We need to give the hotel an idea of numbers by this Friday, September 6.

Years ago, before I joined MEE, club members made jackets from sweat shirts. I had only seen the black jackets before so I was thrilled when a red one was auctioned off at the meeting tonight - and I won it!!!



So I'll be easy to spot at the Show and Sale! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment