Monday, November 19, 2012

Fellow blogger....

My friend and MEE member, Natasha, has this wonderful blog about the miniature baking and other miniatures that she does. Those of you who have been following me for a while know that food is one thing that I do NOT make. Fimo is not my friend. VBG So I really admire people who work with it - and do it well.

It's hard to believe that Natasha has only been involved in miniatures for a very short time. Her rejects are 100 times better than my very best. So I'm really looking forward to having her as a dealer at our 2013 show on September 15. It's been a couple years since we've had a dealer at the show who carries only food.

The immediate great news is that she has a wonderful giveaway on her blog right now so I hope you'll check it out!

For those of you who make your own food with polymer clay, although Mary Eccher, IGMA Artisan, passed away on October 25, 2007, her family still keeps her website up and in addition to all the ‘recipes’ she shared in Nutshell News, there are several pages of her recipes on the website.

..........

Got the MEE newsletter out this morning, knit some more on the afghan (it's getting to the point where I'm terrified that it'll come off the needle and be lost forever) and added a couple pages to the MEE member handbook.

I think I mentioned the handbook before, but just in passing:



I'm quite pleased with it. Chockful of membership information and other odds and ends.

  • Membership and project information
  • Miniature organizations
  • Basic tool kit
  • Online miniature groups
  • Favourite miniature websites
  • Shopping
  • Trash to Treasure ideas
  • Blank pages for notes
  • Membership list

No comments:

Post a Comment