Friday, August 24, 2012

Still in thinking mode...

Got cleaned up from the work on the bar which was nice since I tend to go from job to job without cleaning up between times....BUT that's all I got done mini-wise!

Still haven't quite figured out how to put the foot rail on the bar so that's in the "thinking" process. And even though the bar heights are equivalent to RL and the bar stools are also, the bar stools look too short in relation to the bar. So tomorrow I'll try putting a doll on a bar stool and see how bad it looks then. I may have to cut the bar down some to make it look right.

That's as far as I got as my DS Shirley and DBIL Grahame brought over chinese takeout and Mom joined us here for a dinner to celebrate her 89th birthday. Wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment