Thursday, June 21, 2012

Very interesting day...

A while back, several of us went out to buy from a woman who bought a storage unit full of minis. As it turned out, eventually one of our club members bought all the items that Amber had left and will be selling them at our Show and Sale on Saturday, September 16.

Pat picked me up early this morning and first came in to take a look at my collection and workroom. After that we headed to her home to check out her purchases.

Pat is a newcomer to minis so she asked for my help in pricing the minis for the sale. Now I'm no expert but one of my concerns was that Pat might have some artisan pieces that she might not be aware of. And we found a few of those but most were more inexpensive pieces. So all in all, it was a wonderful time sorting through everything.

Pat has taken two 6' tables at our Show and Sale in September and I'll tell you, there are going to be SO many incredible bargains at her table!!!

She also has about a dozen of wonderful dollhouse kits, mostly Greenleaf but some Real Good Toys. I should have a list of those in the next few days. Half price plus shipping.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about the pieces that I bought - and how incredibly reasonable things were!

No comments:

Post a Comment