Monday, May 7, 2012

I wish I had made this...

Thursday night I went out to Laurie H.'s to see the washroom trailer she had completed for the fair display at our show and sale on September 16.

WOW!!! With the exception of the tires (scrounged from a child's toy) and the toilets (bought from Liz at Grandpa's Dollhouse, absolutely everything is made from scratch! It's absolutely incredible and SO detailed.

From the front with the roof on. The roof is removeable.

 The rear of the trailer...even with the covered spare tire.

 She even included the power and water hook-ups!

 Trailer hitch and jacks!

The women's side has two cubicles. (These doors actually work!)

 
This cubicle even has the baby changing table.

Sinks, mirrors, paper towels, hand sanitizer, soap dispenser, wastebasket on women's side.

Men's side with supply cabinet and urinal.

Toilet cubicle and sinks on men's side.

I'm just totally blown away by Laurie's work on this project!

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I think I recognize those toilets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We mini folk are industrious and creative! Double wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely phenominal! What an eye for detail. I am GREEN with envy!

    Dani, in Bradshaw

    ReplyDelete