Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hopefully getting my mini groove back...

It's been a LONG time since I've done any mini-ing to speak/write of...

I've been reading an incredible amount lately (a book or two, sometimes three, a day) and I'm once again re-organizing our condo library (and hope to finish that tomorrow) but it's time to get my act together and work on my minis.

I moved the Bombay house from the card table where I was working on it back to my "street" in the dining room. Once it was back in place, I finally took pictures of the Bombay house. It still doesn't have door/window frames and window treatments but I'm pretty pleased with it so far - especially all the electrification.

The big project at this point is to finish my market stall for our country fair display at the September show and sale. Once that's done, I really want to finish my Christmas shop.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back mini'ing Maureen! Can you email me your postal address please I have lost your card...ta Jazzi xx

    ReplyDelete