Saturday, February 18, 2012

scrapbooking table done and in place

I had hoped to get this much of the vignette done in time for coffee in the afternoon yesterday with some fellow miniaturists so I'm afraid I didn't have time to take step by step pictures. As it turned out, RL interfered and that didn't happen anyway but it's at a point where it can be shown to Leanne this morning before we head out for our mommy/daughter day.


Want to add a few things to the cork board but haven't decided what. I won't put it on the wall until they're added because it's so much easier to work on it flat and outside the box.

Still need to make a printer and paper rack and more fiddly bits but it's coming along pretty well I think.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maureen you have been busy! I love this room you are creating. What fun. Is it a gift or for yourself I cannot remember now. Anyways it is wonder and very well done. I will watch with interest to see what you do next with it. My Day of the Dead is partially done in a book as well, it will spread out when it is displayed but then hide in the bookcase will nov 1st of each year. it makes us think doesn't it working in a more limited space? Today and tomorrow I am making marigolds to try and make mine abit more festive.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. It's for a silent auction for the Glenora Child Care Society (DD Leanne is acting executive director).
      Hope all goes well with the marigolds. Good for you making them - flowers are not on my list of things I like to do. LOL

      Delete