Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No progress on the house today

I was shelving books in the library last night and someone had donated a Barbara Taylor Bradford book I hadn't read so spent most of the day reading.

Tonight several of us met at Tina's and I got seven of the St. Albert books done for the Arizona trip.

Joanne and I were talking when we got home and I mentioned that I was going to have to change the light on the nightstand in the Bombay bedroom because the one with the red shade doesn't give a proper light to read by...

She was still laughing her head off when I added that I had put in the partial wall so if someone turned on the stairwell light it wouldn't shine in my eyes if I were in bed.

Hopefully I'll get the bathroom finished tomorrow.

















No comments:

Post a Comment