Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Edmonton Doll Show October 2

For the second year, MEE had a table at the Doll Show on Sunday. We have two members each doing two hour shifts to show off some of our work and tell people about the club.

Lorry S. and I took the 2 - 4 shift and went early so we could take a look around before manning the club table.

One of the vendors had several boxes of old Hallmark ornaments (MIB) and I was hoping to find the Hallmark stove or fridge but no such luck.

However, the same vendor had a couple boxes full of Jolee Swarovski crystals for only $2.00 a package. I've been wanting to make a chandelier for some time so I picked up 9 packages of clear and iridescent beads. Now I just have to figure out how to make it LOL.

Erika and Tina packing up after their shift.
 Lucille's dolls:
 Sunni's pedlar doll:
 Shadow box by Lorry S.
I took my 1/2 scale home gym, Christmas bell by Lorry, my retirement card and my front door decorated for Hallowe'en. Could've sworn I took a picture of the table after they were put on it but guess I forgot (hanging head in shame).

No comments:

Post a Comment