Friday, September 9, 2011

Dollar Giant

Even though Dollar Giant is across the street from Dollarama I don't often stop there. I find that Dollarama has a better array of craft supplies in general although I sometimes find good stuff at Dollar Giant.

I did go there yesterday and bought a good selection of DecoArt glass stain for $1.25 a bottle. Good for painting glass and plastic. Got green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, white, red and black leading for $10.00. Now I can throw out a bunch of old, dried out ones. LOL (Actually, my old ones have red caps like the Tacky glue caps so it'll give me a good collection of red glasses.)


Also for $1.25 I got a set of black and ivory coloured chess pieces. The pawns will make good lamp bases, think the King and Queen would make good bases for standing ashtrays and the knights could be trimmed off from the bottom and used for bookends.

No comments:

Post a Comment