Saturday, August 13, 2011

Joanne's Gentleman's Study

What a wonderful time we had yesterday! Joanne has the flooring and wallpaper in the room and after much trying out of various pieces had decided on which pieces of furniture would go in it and where they'd be positioned in the room. She finally found the elusive Alice Zinn Dodo bird a couple days ago which was a big relief.

Got the holes drilled for the cords for the lamps and sconces so she's all set to finish the electrification of the room. As soon as she papers the outside of the roombox, she'll finish the wiring and start loading the room.

I am SO looking forward to seeing the finished room. Joanne has three incredible Alice Zinn pieces to put in it and some other wonderful accessories that are going to look so great.

Michael's has a big sale on today so Leanne and I are off to do some shopping. I'm running low on basswood and I'm hoping that replenishing my supply will trigger my muse and enable me to finish the bar for the barroom below the detective's office. Really have to get cracking and finish some projects for display at the show and sale on September 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment