Sunday, July 3, 2011

New work space

Finally got to Canadian Tire yesterday and picked up the desk that I had the rain check for. At this point I have it put together but without the corner pieces that connect the two work surfaces. Now I just have to find the time to move it into my workroom.

It's been two weeks yesterday since Vern went into the hospital and no idea when he'll be home. Hope to know more tomorrow. Leanne doesn't start her new job until next Monday so for the time being we've going to each spend half a day with him so we will have some time at our homes and catch up on things there.

It's hard to find something small and portable enough to work on at the hospital. I did make some books earlier in the week and yesterday I started work on a quilt for the bedroom roombox. Hopefully I'll have a picture of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment