Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beer pitcher

I was in the condo office the other day and the pen I grabbed was out of ink. BUT it had a wonderful clear barrel that reminded me of a beer pitcher. (And the lady with me didn't even blink an eye when I told her the plans for it!)


My Dremel has been out on the work table for a few days as I had thought I might actually use it for something - and didn't. But tonight I put on a cut-off wheel and cut a length from the pen barrel.

Glued one end to a piece of clear plastic with Ultimate glue. Left that to dry and cut a very narrow strip of the plastic and glued one end of that to the side of the 'pitcher' point up.

Using manicure scissors, the excess plastic was trimmed from around the bottom. Then the narrow strip was pulled down, looped at the end and glued to make a handle.
It's not perfect but I'm on the right track...

No comments:

Post a Comment