Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The bane of my existence....

UFOs – all those projects that I’ve started and not finished – and the ones I’ve been collecting for and not yet started.

Over the past six months, I did a really big clean out of my workroom. Sold some of the larger things but mostly just gave away stuff from my stash that I either had WAY to much of or just couldn’t see using. A group of us get together in the social room of our condo every couple months for a day of working on UFOs and this gave me the ideal opportunity to pass on ‘stuff’.




A neighbour’s daughter runs a home day care and offered to take everything that was left at the end of the day so was very successful in clearing things out.

You'd think with all that 'stuff' out of the workroom, I'd have more space...NOT! But for the time being, everything is in its place and most of my projects have their own spots on the shelves along with shoeboxes of items that go with them.

Now I can concentrate on actually working on my projects. At this point, the list includes (in no particular order):

           1.   The art gallery that I started at Camp Mini Ha Ha 2009
2. My Christmas shop (have a good start on that one)
3. Victorian style parlour
4. Lady’s bedroom
6. A Secret Garden
7. Travel trailer – still in the box
8. Wire my Bombay house
9. Oriental room
10. Log cabin (I’d give up on this one but I’ve got too many things to go in it!)
11. My English dollhouse – just needs a few repairs and furnishing but there are design problems with it.
12. The wharf and beach that should be the base for my Serendipity Shop (another Camp Mini Ha Ha project - 2008).

Oh, my goodness, it's even worse than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment